Terms and Conditions
Membership, Locker, and Lounge Policies
Membership is optional. We are open to the public during normal lounge hours and welcome non-members. Please note: you must be 21 to enter our lounge.
Payment is due upon signing of this agreement and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Membership fees are paid annually or semi-annually. If renewing, the renewal fee (membership dues) is due within seven days of the invoice. Membership privileges will be revoked for failure to pay by the due date, and locker space (if applicable) will be released.
Membership can be suspended or revoked by management for failure to comply with the Lounge policies or State or Federal law.
Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Boisterous or indecent conduct will not be allowed or tolerated in the lounge. A physical or verbal altercation, discrimination, and theft will be grounds for immediate dismissal from the membership with no refunds.
The following items are not allowed in lockers; open containers, food, weapons, firearms, Cuban cigars, drugs, drug paraphernalia, and cigars purchased from an outside source.
Locker and Membership Sharing
Locker space may be shared with an immediate family member (one person), providing they are at least 21 years old —for example, spouse, parent, child, or sibling. There is a maximum of 2 people per locker. If you share outside of your immediate family, privileges such as discounts will be granted only to the person listed on the locker application.
One key is included in the membership. Lost keys are $20 per key.
Viso Cigar Lounge LLC members and guests are expected to drink responsibly and ensure they have a safe, responsible means of transportation before leaving the facility. As determined by management, any member or guest found intoxicated and causing a disturbance will be asked to leave the lounge and may be subject to further consequences. Any member or guest intoxicated before entering the lounge may be denied entry.
Our team is dedicated to your safety. If we feel you are intoxicated or impaired, Viso Cigar Lounge LLC will take the following steps to ensure your safety and those around you:
1. Seek a designated driver.
2. If no driver is available, we will ask for the contact information of someone who can pick you up.
3. If no one is available, we will call Uber or Lyft, your choice.
4. If you refuse steps 1, 2, and 3, we will call 911 and let law enforcement handle the situation.
Outside Cigars and Cigarettes
Most of our lounge amenities are complimentary; please support us by leaving your sticks at home. We are confident that we can pair you with a great cigar from our Viso humidor. Outside cigars are not permitted, as well as smoking of cigarettes.
No Smoking Outside
We are located next to a restaurant; smoking outside, in front of the lounge, is prohibited. Please help us be respectful of our neighbors and smoke cigars indoors only.
We are an eclectic group and welcome everyone into our lounge. You’ll find members and non-members. Regular customers and new customers. Seasoned smokers and social smokers. And guests from all sections of the population. Here are some basic guidelines to make the experience enjoyable for all;
- Take phone calls away from the group. If it’s a quick, few-second call, not a problem. But if it’s a conversation to be had or video chat, take it outside or in the kitchen area. No one likes to hear one side of the conversation.
- Know your audience. Especially when it comes to discussions about religion and politics, triggering topics can be passionate and interesting, but often they cross the line and become annoying and insulting. Save these discussions for outside of the lounge – especially when it comes to politics and religion.
- Don’t judge others’ choices in cigars or how they smoke them. Unsolicited advice on your cigar selection or how to smoke one is rude. Like whiskey, wine, and cars…cigar tastes are subjective. Cigar smokers have their preferences and habits, whether right or wrong. Unless asked, please keep it to yourself.
- Let cigars diffuse on their own. Please do not smash, stamp, or stub your cigar out. No one likes the smell of smashed-out tobacco. When you are finished with your cigar, place it in the ashtray to go out on its own.
- Welcome newcomers. Cigars are the common denominator amongst a diverse crowd. And we work hard to provide a common ground for everyone to enjoy a cigar. If you see a new face, offer a friendly greeting and welcome them in.
- Clean up after yourself. We are not asking you to mop the floors and take out the trash. But we do ask that you be considerate and leave your space ready for the next guest. This includes discarding food packaging, wrappers, empty bottles, and cans.
SHOP & SMOKE WITH US!
Sunday – Thursday
11am – 9pm
Friday – Saturday
11am – 11pm
CONNECT WITH US!
1521 N Custer Rd #2850
McKinney, TX 75071
(380 & Custer Rd)
Viso Cigar Lounge LLC © 2022